Why Parker Fasteners?
Parker Fasteners, your premier cold heading manufacturer located in Goodyear, Arizona who sources all raw materials from American sources, including DFARS compliance. Parker takes great pride in making quality socket drive fasteners meeting customer product specifications delivering on or before promised due dates. Our experienced master cold headers and operating managers offer combined industry experience of over 150 years. Parker nurtures this unique depth of experience and a high level of innovation to provide quality customer support and strong growth.
Pertaining to the relationship between Parker Fasteners and our Distributors; Parker Fasteners offers the following:
- Quality parts meeting customer specs. The company's Quality Systems Manual is registered to ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C.
- Production runs with lead times of five to ten weeks to the distributor (special plating and patching requirements could delay this process).
- Emergency production runs of smaller quantities with one to two week lead times (expedite fees would apply).
- We want to be your partner, not just your supplier, which includes quick lead times on repeat orders as well as stocking material with customer agreements.
- We stand behind our performance. Independent lab tests are available at the time of order.
- On site presence for field failure analysis and application engineering support. At Parker Fasteners, we want to provide solutions, not just make parts at a competitive cost.
- Climate-controlled tooling department on site to manufacturer dies quickly and cost effectively. All previous dies are inventoried for quick turnaround on repeat orders.
- PPAP Level III & IV requirements can be fulfilled from our internal Quality Control Department.